- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh sage
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 4 tbsp butter
- 500 g gnocchi
- 1/4 cup crispy bacon bits (optional)
- 1/2 cup roasted cherry tomatoes (optional)
- In a large pot, boil salted water on high heat.
- Add the gnocchi and cook until they float to the surface (about 2 or 3 minutes).
- Remove from heat and drain the gnocchi.
- Melt butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and the walnuts. Cook until the garlic softens and begins to turn golden brown.
- Stir in the sage.
- Toss in the cooked gnocchi.
- If desired, Sprinkle with bacon and garnish with roasted cherry tomatoes.