Chocolate Chip Cookies with Dried Cranberries
Published: June 21, 2014
Soft and chewy cookies are my favourite and most satisfying treat. These chocolate chip cookies are easy to make and completely fit the bill.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
Yield: 3 dozen cookies
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Lightly-packed brown sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Dried cranberries
- In a large bowl, cream butter, granulated and brown sugar.
- Add egg and vanilla. Beat thoroughly.
- Blend or sift together flour, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture
- Combine well.
- Fold in chocolate chips and dried cranberries.
- Roll into 1 inch balls or drop from a teaspoon onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated 350° oven for 7 to 8 minutes.